Photos by Andrew Morrison and Michelle Sproule, the creators/editors of Scout Magazine, Vancouver's leading food and culture website.
- robinlynng Looks delish!
- evasnaps Looks wonderful. Perfect for a winter's night!
- timewaster Mica male!
- linzentorte can you post the recipe s.v.p. ?
- scoutmagazine @linzentorte I'll give you the sauce. 1 800ml can of San Mariano DOP plum tomatoes (blended) on medium heat. Once it starts to bubble, scatter in 4 cloves of crushed garlic, a finger-sized chunk of Grana Padano Parmesan rind, and 1 tsp of chili flakes. Pressure rind with wooden spoon and keep it moving until it starts to separate (2 min). Stir in 1 tbsp of finely chopped fresh oregano. Reduce and simmer for a further 8-10 minutes until rind is fully incorporated (remove the last bit with a spoon if it's stubborn). To finish, add a tsp of black pepper and salt to balance. Add 1/2 cup of fresh basil, chopped. Stir in your meatballs. Serve with spaghetti or warm focaccia.
- hotdogwerewolf Fuggedaboutit
- ardabalkis @meysungulfem
- lhouliston @stephendejong
- cggphoto ...but it's waaaay cooler to pretend you're a Uruguayan!!!
- high5adventures *drool
- 33acresbrewing I think you should come make this at the brewery! Guest chef?
- scoutmagazine @33acresbrewing Will cook for beer.
- scoutmagazine @33acresbrewing. Correction: will cook for YOUR beer
- twintastes The bestt
- solsticecommunity Pure love
- goodlittlewifey Chi Spacca was far and away the best meal we had among many in L.A. @chispacca Also enjoyed Baco Mercat.
- abbywh Tar and roses in Santa Monica, Rustic canyon wine bar, and Gjelina in Venice Beach @scoutmagazine
- stephchua_ Animal!
- johnathonv One of my fav spots!
- judgeumah If you're in Venice, La Oaxaqueña taco truck @ Lincoln & Rose.
- sakinawlake Gjelina on Abbott Kinney in Venice
- grizzroach Definitely Gjelina!
- s0nja Best place, we love pigeon!
- ppofpucker I second the Heart Coffee suggestion!! SE Portland. Similar to @matchstickyvr.
- scoutmagazine Thanks @joey_arm_strong - just took a table at Tasty n Alder (sister restaurant) based on your recommendation.
- __jessicaj__ @matthewleeev this is where we should be
- rasoulak @scoutmagazine don't miss out on choc croissant and other goodies at little American baker while in #pdx
- joey_arm_strong haven't been to tasty n alder yet but hope it doesn't disappoint! tasty n sons had this dish with polenta sausage ragu, mozzarella and a fried egg on top. i went back the next day and had the same thing because it was so creamy & delicious! also the mimosas... ;)
- ppofpucker Boke Bowl ramen! Incredible!
- robynpy @ppofpucker there's a new location too, right downtown!
- s0nja You can also try mothers for breaky, sooo good
- lucindahgray @tylergray #mikuniwildharvest
- __jessicaj__ @matthewleeev ❤️
- pixiehil Favorite!
- meesh1515 @jedi80_ 🍹
- tylergray @scoutmagazine that boar collar....right..?
- lhouliston @carlysarahd
- ptenns PokPok: is it a house? A carport? Or a tent city? Regardless, unbelievably delicious!
- swissbakeryyvr got pokpok-ed last summer and can still taste everything in my mouth from time to time!
- kitt_cat @lizziedelizo @natesabine Let's go!
- stellagrace @diylenballs yaaaaaaaa
- lizziedelizo Yes!! Let's do it this weekend! @kitt_cat
- bowlingali @kphill_ @peppermintswirl boom
- natesabine Yep @kitt_cat @lizziedelizo
- forestandwaves Awesome
- linacaschetto @shangrrr Friday!
- kitt_cat @lizziedelizo @natesabine Yayaya!
- aliciaebridges Hurrah! Sounds/looks delicious. I'll have to stop by.
- viviellieciao 😋😋@chinchilla_
- chinchilla_ @viviellieciao yummy!
- sgutmanis @ashleeksmith check this out!
- cgirl_w @diego__sd we need donuts . NEED
- caratench @jordonryan ummmm....eggnog? Lets go!!!
- jtrev_yaya @viol3tlov3 drool indeed! With ☕️ lol
- lisacook81 @pmcfetridge
- kaleighlara Sweet!
- nadine_lindsay So yummy!
1833p 6689 , Photos by Andrew Morrison and Michelle Sproule, the creators/editors of Scout Magazine, Vancouver's leading food and culture website.
- 6 Likes
- : Comments